Join us on Saturday June 27th at 1800 hrs GST for the next webinar in the CFA Society Emirates Career Talk series on the topic of ‘How to leverage LinkedIn for your career’.
There are almost 800 million members on LinkedIn and by the end of 2021 membership will be close to a billion. These are massive numbers and represent an unprecedented opportunity to connect. Hence it’s essential to learn how best to use this powerful tool, which is so critical in today’s marketplace.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Grow a meaningful network
- Brand yourself correctly on LinkedIn
- Grow a healthy digital footprint
- Get noticed and regularly appear in searches
- Give yourself a greater chance of finding a job
- Become a thought leader/specialist in your area
- See how strong your profile is and how it stacks up against your peers/friends/colleagues
Dave Tripp spent 4 years at LinkedIn working closely with Recruitment/Staffing/RPO/BPO firms on tailored Talent Solutions to help them recruit the best people. Prior to that he spent a decade in recruitment in Singapore, Dubai and the UK working with big names such as Michael Page and Charterhouse across multiple sectors including Financial Services. He has also run a firm that advised firms and individuals on how to leverage social media.
Karishma Bhatia, CFA works with First Abu Dhabi Bank in Dubai as a Wealth Specialist where a major part of her job involves helping investors build tailored portfolios. Prior to this she spent around a decade in wealth and financial planning with stints at MetLife and Zurich International. Karishma is a CFA charter holder and holds a BBA from Manipal University.