The CFA® Program bridges current practice, investment theory, and ethical and professional standards to give you a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
- The CFA charter is a globally recognized graduate-level designation that is based on the highest ethical and professional standards.
- The CFA charter demonstrates fluency in advanced investment management and analysis that bridges practical investment decision-making skills and theoretical knowledge.
- The self-study program is divided into three exam levels, and the curriculum is organized into 10 general topic areas that provide a framework for making investment decisions.
- The curriculum is updated every year through a practice analysis process that consults thousands of experts and practitioners around the world.
- Each year, over 200,000 candidates register for the CFA Program and sit for exams in 90 countries and regions around the world.
- More than 425 universities around the world adopt parts of the CFA Program curriculum into their own undergraduate and graduate finance programs.
- Regulatory bodies in dozens of countries recognize the CFA charter as a proxy for credentialing requirements
- Charterholders hold a wide range of positions in the investment management industry and belong to a respected global network of highly trained professionals.
Learn more from CFA Institute about the CFA designation and its significance.